miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

I am back!

I have decided to come back to my blog after months of not even visiting it. I have also decided to start writing in other languages for no other reason than practising my English skills again, as it seems I have abandoned both writing and reading since I went to France (although I am practising my listening much more than before, as I keep watching my favourite TV series and films in English).
     It doesn't mean that all my entries in the blog will end up being in English; it means English will be present along with Spanish. I find it practical, however, for all of you too, because this way you can practise your English and we can all solve our doubts and questions together and correct our grammar mistakes.
     Anyway, I only wanted to let you know I'm back. I don't know what my next post will be about yet, but I'm sure I will post new entries soon!

No hay comentarios: